Dear Diary, is it just me or does everyone drive like they are stoned? Well since this is Washington State that could be a very reasonable conclusion. What the hell is so hard about driving? Let me help you out with a few basic driving instructions;
- You can go when the lights green.
- You get a free right turn on a red light when it’s clear to go.
- You can go the speed limit, it’s posted on a white road sign for you.
- You shouldn’t ride my ass, I carry and I don’t want to go to prison because you’re in a hurry.
- You shouldn’t block me in, I carry and I don’t want to go to prison because you’re not in a hurry.
- The fast lane is on the left, move the hell over Idaho.
- If you’re lost pull over, don’t slow to 15 mph and look around.
- The vehicle on the right goes 1st at a 4 way stop.
- During a traffic jam, I leave room so I don’t rear-end the car in front, it’s not an invitation for you to cut in.
- GET OFF YOUR DAMN PHONE! I am talking to you Soccer Mom!
Abide by these simple rules and you and I will never have to meet under unpleasant circumstances. God Bless and have a pleasant Sunday drive. 🙂